This well-established firm of chartered accountants based in St. Asaph is currently looking to appoint an experienced Payroll Administrator to their friendly and fast-paced Payroll Bureau Department.The office is conveniently located next to the A55, making it easily accessible from various locations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for processing their own portfolio of client payrolls from start-to-finish. Alongside managing all aspects of the processing of payroll, you will be required to support the Accounts department with ad-hoc accounts duties. There is also the flexibility for part-time hours for those with family commitments.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of North Wales’ most highly regarded chartered accountancy firms. Alongside a competitive salary, you will receive an excellent benefits package!
The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Running client payrolls of varying sizes and frequencies
- Calculating SSP, SMP. SPP, Holiday, Overtime etc.
- RTI submission and auto-enrolment
- Submission of year-end forms such as P60
- Liaise with HMRC and assist with queries
- Keeping up-to-date with new payroll legislation and compliance
Essential Requirements are:
- Previous bureau experience is a must
- Extensive experience in running payrolls from start to finish including all statutory calculations, RTI and year end
- Dealing with multiple/complex payrolls either from a bureau background or multi-site industry role
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients/HMRC and resolve any queries
If you have all of the above requirements for the Payroll Bureau (Bureau Experience Preferred) position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job