A leading organisation are seeking the services of a 1st class, experienced Payroll Administrator/Bookkeeper to join their busy team.
Payroll Administrator/Bookkeeper - Key responsibilities:
* Processing end to end client payroll in a busy team.
* Bookkeeping responsibilities for clients.
* Manage your own portfolio of complex clients.
* Statutory payments - Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
* Processing of Year End procedures.
* Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
* Liaise with HMRC when required.
* Process Tax Code changes.
* Manual calculations.
Payroll Administrator/Bookkeeper - Qualifications:
* Experience working in a busy payroll function.
* Experience with Xero/Moneysoft/QuickBooks/Sage
* Grade C and above at GCSE English & Maths.
* Ability to work on own initiative, working within a team and the ability to meet deadlines.
* Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
If you are a motivated Payroll/Bookkeeper professional looking for your next opportunity to join a successful firm who invest in their people and promote within, please don't hesitate to apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'