AJ Chambers are pleased to be working with a Top 40 accountancy firm on the recruitment of a Payroll Administrator for their Stevenage office. This role will be predominantly payroll but there is also the opportunity to do some bookkeeping work on an ad-hoc basis.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 1 year’s payroll bureau experience and should be able to process client’s payrolls with little or no supervision. Prior bookkeeping experience would also be desirable but this is by no means essential.
- Processing client payrolls
- End of year compliance (P35s, P60s, etc)
- RTI reporting and CIS returns
- Auto enrolment
- Liaising with clients re payroll queries
- Double entry bookkeeping
- Up to date knowledge of latest payroll and auto enrolment legislation
- At least 1 year’s experience payroll bureau experience
- Strong communication skills
Please apply direct or contact Jim Knott at AJ Chambers for more information.