I am currently recruiting a Payroll administrator for a growing independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in Bradford. My client runs a dynamic firm with a growing payroll client base.
Duties will cover but not be limited to the following;
- Processing monthly payroll for a broad client base
- Process and maintain client payrolls
- Resolve payroll queries
- Answering staff queries about time-sheets or pay slips
- Issuing P45s, P60s
- General Admin support to a busy accounts team
- Assisting with bookkeeping where required (training provided)
The Successful candidate will have;
- 1-2 years' payroll experience gained within a firm of accountants
In return, you will receive an excellent remuneration and benefits package together with extensive training and development. You will enjoy the benefits of working within a personable, dynamic firm who care for their employees and ensure their clients receive a first class service.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. I will review your application and invite you to the next stage of selection if you’re successful.
Not What You Were Looking For?
We don’t advertise all of our opportunities so if you would like to investigate alternatives please contact me. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business. We cater for:
- Accounts, Audit, Business Assurance and Business Development
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job