Payroll Administrator - Accountancy Practice - Wigan
Experienced Practice Payroll Administrator
We are recruiting for enthusiastic Payroll Administrator to join a dedicated team. You will undertake a variety of duties including end to end payoll, data input, dealing with queries on the telephone and by correspondence, where excellent communication skills are important.
- Candidates will ideally have a minumum of 2 years payroll experience within an Accountancy Practice.
- This is a busy and demanding role, so we are seeking an individual who is proactive and a self-motivated team player.
- The ability to produce work of a high standard is essential along with strong numeracy skills whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- The role requires an awareness of data protection and information security as confidential information will be handled on a day to day basis.
- Good IT skills too, ideally experience with Sage Payroll.
We are always interested in speaking to you if you have previous experience working with Professional firm(s) of accountants, whether your experience is in a mixed accounting role or more specialised in Audit or Tax.
Please note that you will need the appropriate experience outlined in the advert derived from working within Public Practice accounting. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business and therefore we cannot consider experience gained from a commercial or industrial background.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'