Orka Financial is currently working with a well-established client based in Reading on an exciting new opportunity suitable for an experienced Payroll Administrator on a 9-month maternity cover basis. The role will be in a high-volume, fast-paced and energetic environment.
The working hours are:
- Mon-Fri, 09:00 - 17:00
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of high volume transactional payroll experiences preferred.
- Good knowledge of Payroll Legislation.
- Understanding of RTI and Pension requirements.
- Ability to work with a high level of confidentiality.
- Proactive nature and ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Speed and Accuracy.
- High volume of email and telephone queries.
- Ensure that all transactions are processed and audited in a timely manner
- Understanding of all Statutory Payments; NI, Tax, SMP, SSP etc
- Handling of payroll queries for employees and direct line managers.
- Supporting Pension administration & submissions - LCPS.
A MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS' EXPERIENCE IN REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.