Payroll Administrator (3-4 month contract)
My client, a highly respected and renowned service provider, are looking for an enthusiastic Payroll Administrator to join them on a short term contract at their Head Office near Paignton.
This opportunity would suit an experienced administrator with a strong data entry background, ideally possessing some experience of payroll processes.
Reporting into the Finance Director, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Updating employee tax codes and bank details
- Processing starter/leaver documentation (P45/P46)
- Answering employee queries
- Assisting the preparation of weekly and monthly salaries
- Liaising with HMRC and handling employee payroll queries.
- Ad-hoc duties as requested by the Finance Director
In order to be considered, you must have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally in a fast-paced environment (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job