My client represents a leading player within financial services.
Due to a sick cover, they are in pursuit of a Payroll Administrator to join their team on a 6-12 month assignment.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must -
- be a strong communicator, in both verbal and written communications
- be a strong networker with ability to influence and persuade
- be strong on excel
- enjoy working in a team and take ownership of their part of the payroll
- experience of Oracle payroll system will be highly regarded, but not essential
This role will include such duties as -
- Undertaking all aspects of input and checking of payroll information to achieve timely and accurate payments for employees
- Deal with client (both internal and external) queries in a timely, efficient and courteous fashion
- Assist the Payroll Supervisor in process and policy development
- Be able to recognise problems and work towards identifying solutions
- Have an understanding of current statutory and legislative issues
- Look for ways to improve efficiency and streamline systems
- Strive to ensure up-to-date technical and product knowledge
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned by the Payroll Supervisor or Manager
If you are seeking your next assignment - APPLY NOW !
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job