Payroll Administrator £24kpa Central Milton Keynes
Permanent, Full Time
£22,000 - £24,000pa
We are delighted to be working with a fantastic prestigious corporate client based in the centre of Milton Keynes. Due to a growing demand in their business and their busy workload it's now time to expand the team even further. We are looking for an experienced payroll administrator who is confident in all aspects of payroll.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an excellent company who believe in giving back to their employees. With lots of opportunities for growth and progression our client also offers study support too! They are located 5 minutes away from the train station and has excellent links to all bus routes too!
This is a permanent full time role offering a very competitive salary of up to £24kpa for the right person!!
- Responsible for the day to day administration of medium to large sized multiple client payrolls with no supervision; including administer RTI submissions and process end of year forms P60;
- Processing of pay scale & allowance uplifts, incremental rises and contractual changes as and when required
- Use PAYRITE payroll software efficiently, including import/exports and report writing
- To process all types of manual payroll calculations, including salary sacrifice schemes
- To have an extensive knowledge of PAYE/NIC and statutory payments eg redundancy, SMP/SAP, SPP and SSP when running client payrolls;
- Pro-actively develop and keep up to date with new payroll legislation and compliance;
- Pro-actively carry out payroll reconciliations and analysis with no supervision;
- Pro-actively liaise with HMRC and assist with more technical enquiries when they arise;
- To use own initiative to resolve issues and to assist the team where possible, by providing a range of solutions and seeking advice where necessary;
- Develops and maintain relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels;
- To work with other departments and understand the services that are being provided to clients (and not just payroll);
- Proactively communicate the full range of services offered by the national payroll team to clients.
- To have an extensive knowledge of pension schemes, including AE process and pension upload to pension providers website;
- To send BACS payments;
- Assist with small client setups and project work;
- Good IT skills, intermediate level of Excel is essential;
- Previous payroll processing experience is essential
- MUST be able to work out manual payroll calculations to feedback to clients upon request
- Demonstrates up to date knowledge of current payroll legislation and is confident in using payroll software
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) with clients and staff;
- Organises own work and prioritises own tasks;
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
- Payroll Administration Manual Payroll Reconcilliation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"