Our client based near Bishop Auckland is looking to recruit an Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Finance Manager the role will involve carrying out both payroll and administrative duties within the department as well as helping on reception.
Duties will include:
- End to end payroll process for weekly and monthly payrolls
- Maintaining all payroll files
- Dealing with employee wage queries regards hours, wages, mileage and holiday entitlement
- Reconciling staff hours
- Identifying issues and discrepancies
- Chasing up outstanding invoices
- Printing of payslips
- Reception duties including taking calls and transferring as appropriate
- General administrative duties
Candidates will need to have previous experience within a busy finance/admin role and have a knowledge of Sage Payroll. You will be used to working in a high volume environment and be able to demonstrate that you can multi-task as well as working independently. You will need strong customer service and communication skills as you will be speaking with people across the business as well as externally and be wanting to take responsibility for providing a good service.
Own transport is essential as travel to other sites will be necessary with this role.
- Sage Payroll