* Producing timesheets and holiday reports for a large client using Excel , so must have a very strong knowledge of using Excel, utilizing formulas, sums, and vlookups, etc.
* Responsible for numerous monthly payrolls
* Accurate and timely processing of client payrolls; from receipt of payroll changes (via various methods) to timely dispatch and approval of client payrolls.
* Updating employee data such as - hours worked, salaries, overtime, timesheets, etc
* Must have experience of SSP, SMP, SPP and all statutory payments
* Must have knowledge of processing AEO’s, DEO’s, Student Loans.
* Must have a good working knowledge of Tax and National Insurance deductions
* Processing the payrolls to strict multiple deadlines
* Producing client payroll reports
*Balancing the reports
* Sending payroll output to clients for checking and approval
* Responding to client queries in a timely manner
* Knowledge of RTI Submissions
* Knowledge of Auto Enrolment
* P11Ds Processing
* P45 Producing
* P60 Producing
* Knowledge of Sage and Superpay would be advantageou
- Somebody experienced within the payroll sector for atleast 2 years
- Experienced in the healthcare sector
- You should have excellent organisation skills, with a keen eye for detail and be able to manage multiple tasks as you will have your own portfolio of clients
- Demonstrates up to date knowledge of current payroll legislation and is confident in using payroll software, specifically PAYRITE although training will be provided on this software.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) with clients and staff;
- Organises own work and prioritises own tasks;
- Good numeracy skills
- Demonstrates attention to detail and a high concern for accuracy;
- Demonstrates an appreciation of the importance of teamwork and responds willingly to all team members reasonable requests.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job