Permanent - Up to £26,000
We currently have the pleasure in supporting our construction focused client in searching for an experienced payroll administrator. Joining the team on a permanent basis, this client are looking for someone with a fantastic ability to identify inaccuracies and capable of working well as part of a close team.
- Setting up new members of staff on the system
- Dealing with starters and leavers
- Managing the payroll process including production of the payslips confirming peoples hours and working out tax and national insurance deductions
- Running one monthly payroll for up to 300 staff (including monthly and timesheet staff)
- Calculating holiday pay, hourly rates and statutory payments
- Dealing with Auto Enrolment Pension Schemes
- Liaising with staff and HR regarding any queries relating to salary, deductions, attendance, and time records
- Checking tracker records are correct and match timesheets
- Keeping records and files up to date
If you are currently working within a similar role and seeking your next challenge with a progressive business then please apply today.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job