This well-established SME business with a growing reputation in the industry are looking for a temporary payroll administrator to support their existing Payroll Team.
Reference no: HT14547
Payroll Admin/Support - About The Role
In this role you will be assisting the existing team which will be working within the day to day payroll process of the business. You will be supporting the current Payroll Manager processing up to 1000 employees throughout the UK.
As the Payroll Admin/Support you will
- Be supporting the payroll function from end to end.
- This payroll is varied and therefore it is essential that you background is not purely a background in processing payrolls within salaried employees.
- You must be have strong communication skills as you will be liaising with all employees and senior stakeholders across the business and be able to resolve payroll queries effectively and quickly.
The successful Payroll Admin/Support will have
- Must have previous experience in Payroll experience, this could be as Payroll Administrator or as a Payroll Executive
- Use of MS office package.
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to communicate with all levels of staff.
- This is a temporary role and therefore you should be available immediately
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job