Are you available immediately?
Are you looking for a new Finance Assistant job?
Do you have experience in a previous payroll/account’s role?
Would you like to work for a fantastic company in High Wycombe
I might just have the job for you...
My client, based near High Wycombe are currently recruiting for an finance assistant for a one month temporary basis.
Key Activities & Deliverables
- Processing monthly payroll
- Bookkeeping as and when required including invoice preparation
- Produce reports and calculations as requested
- Supporting schools with the financial process
- Assist with end of year accounting procedures and preparation
- Administration of company pension schemes
- Completion of accounts to Trial Balance stage
- Bank and nominal account reconciliation
- Maintenance of fixed asset registers
- Filing of companies house annual returns
- Plan, organise and manage your own workload to ensure effective running of your own jobs, and the smooth running of the team
- Post invoices and review inputted data on Sage Line 50.
- Completing debtors reports for schools in the whole group.
- Other ad-hoc finance and non-finance admin tasks
- Sage Line 50 experience
- Payroll experience
- Available immediately
Please apply below now if you think this role is for you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'