This is a chance to establish a career in payroll and get a foot in the door of one of the most prestigious employers in the area.
The assignment is offered on an ongoing, temporary basis.
£10.00 per hour PAYE.
Market leading general insurance and integrated financial services multinational with a UK workforce of almost 5,000 employees, widely known for being experts in their field. The company has enjoyed steady growth for many years and offers stability as well as fantastic career progression and benefits.
Working as part of a friendly team, your responsibilities will include filing central mailbox queries, inputting personal data and dealing with payroll queries.
Full training will be provided to the right candidate.
- Some experience in a busy accounts team, ideally involving payroll processing/administration
- First rate customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise a challenging workload
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- IT literate, including knowledge of MS Office applications
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact me:
T: 01483 529913
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'