Our client is an established firm of accountants based near central Derby who are seeking to add to their friendly team. They are presently looking to appoint an experienced Accounts Assistant who has a background in payroll. Taking responsibility for several client payrolls, your duties will entail:
- Weekly and monthly payroll management
- Use of Sage Payroll on a regular basis
- Ensuring Real Time Information is submitted to HMRC
- Addressing enquiries relating to statutory payments
- Dealing with SMP, SSP, etc
- Generating key reports including Company Pension data and submitting to Pension Provider
- General bookkeeping, VAT returns, basic accounts preparation and general admin assistance
It is possible that this could be a part-time role if someone just wants to work on the payroll but otherwise the role will consist of two thirds payroll with the rest of the job being taken up with other accounts duties and admin assistance.
This is a great role offering variety and interesting work with a friendly department who work very much as a team. It is important that candidates have good communication skills and have a background in payroll. If you feel you have the right background and skills, please apply now. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. (agy)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'