Role: Payroll & Accounts Assistant
Salary: £20000 per annum
My client is one of the UK’s largest wholesalers offering a product range through exceptional customer service and efficient delivery.
The main aspect of the role is to assist the Payroll Manager in completion of up to three payrolls for a group with over 1000 employees, and involvement in purchase ledger transaction processing. All payrolls are monthly and processed using Sage 50 payroll.
The successful candidate:
Must have some previous experience and knowledge of payroll and accounts administration and demonstrate confidence in the following areas:
· Processing a monthly payroll (start to finish)
· A good understanding and ability to calculate and process statutory payments
· RTI and Pensions Auto Enrolment processes
· Administration of new starters and leavers
· Awareness of legislation and guidelines influencing payroll procedures
· Liaising with Managers/colleagues to obtain input data and explain output
· General purchase ledger processing of transactions and reconciliations
You will also be confident in Excel and be able to adapt to accounting systems. The personal qualities required include a diligent and methodical approach whilst demonstrating attention to detail and accurate processing with the ability to achieve reporting and work deadlines.
Glu Recruit are acting as a recruitment agent in respect of this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'