Our highly established and friendly non-corporate client is seeking a Payroll/Accounts Assistant to join their team in Heathfield.
Qualified in Payroll Processing - Diploma Level
Knowledge of Accounting procedures to include but not exhaustive:
- Processing Purchase Invoices
- Raising Sales Invoices
- Processing Bank Payments
SAP accounting software experience an advantage but not essential
- To assist with the day to day inputting of time sheets and payroll data
- Running the weekly and monthly payrolls
- Completion of reports for HMRC
- Uploading electronic Payslips for employees
- Keeping employees records up to date on Payroll Software and Time Standards
- Completing the year end reports for Payroll including P60’s
- To assist with bringing payroll in house currently outsourced to an external company
- To assist with setting up new Payroll software
- To Raise Sales Invoices
- To assist with processing of Purchase Ledger Invoices
- To complete payments to suppliers in the absence of the Accounts Manager
- To help with the development of the accounting department implementing new software to include a new document storage system and upgrade of SAP.
- To help assist with Credit Control Duties.
- Any other Adhoc Duties
This is a new and exciting role within the Accounts Department at the Heathfield site.
A car driver is essential due to the remote location of the offices.
Hours of work 08.30 to 16.45 (with a ½ hour unpaid break) Monday to Friday
Starting salary approx. £26K dependant on qualifications / experience.
Great opportunity to join a friendly team.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business for this vacancy.