Farm Solutions is a well-established farm staff provider operating throughout the UK and Ireland.
The company is experiencing considerable growth at present and this allows a new position to be created in our office near Manchester airport.
This is a great opportunity for someone with the relevant experience to grow with a small, but rapidly growing business and to show their capacity which sometimes is not easily achieved in larger companies.
We are looking for that dynamic, hard working person that is looking for an opportunity to develop further and to take on more responsibility.
The Role will involve the following:
- Processing fortnightly payroll using sage payroll for the contract staff operating in the UK.
- Raising invoices and credit notes using Microsoft Dynamics.
- Drafting clients and workers contracts.
- Processing supplier invoices credit notes and payments.
- Managing information input and control of accuracy on our CRM system.
- Adhering to monthly routine protocols.
- Bringing monthly accounts to Trial Balance stage.
- Point of phone contact for any payroll, invoice and general office queries.
We would expect the successful applicant will have the following:
- At least 2 year's experience working in a similar role.
- Experience of Payroll system.
- Proficient use of Excel, Word Outlook.
- Experience of preparation of accounts
- A track record of excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to manage their time to meet routine deadlines on time
If you are this person and want to progress your career with a rapidly growing company
- Monthly Accounts