Salary: Circa £20k + 28 days holiday + excellent company discounts
Our client is a fantastic, rapidly expanding business based easily accessible from transport links in Lancaster. Due to expansion, the business are looking for an experienced Payroll candidate to join their friendly, stable finance team of 6 on a permanent basis
- Managing Payroll for up to 250 staff in peak periods.
- Payroll currently at weekly AND monthly but will be changing to monthly pay from April throughout the business
- Managing all payroll timesheets and inputting data into SAGE accurately
- Managing deductions - SSP, SMP, holiday pay
- Payroll both PAYE and hourly paid employees - ensuring everything is accurate
- Assisting wider finance teams with accounting duties - Purchase/Sales Ledger, inputting invoices, reporting figures, working with Financial Controller assisting with month/year end when required.
- You MUST have Payroll experience. Applications without Payroll experience will not be considered
- Knowledge in wider finance - purchase/sales ledger beneficial
Please send your CV to for immediate consideration