A brand new opportunity is now available with my well established client, based in Brighouse. This will be a fantastic opportunity for an experienced payroll accountant to progress their career.
With a team of 30, this practice provides Audit, Tax, Accounting and Payroll services from its 4 specialist teams. This particular role would sit within the Payroll team, initially assisting the two Payroll manager but soon progressing to a Supervisor or Manager level.
Key Requirements / Skills;
• ACA / ACCA or CIPP qualified
• In depth Payroll experience essential
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Working knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, regulation and compliance
• Experience working in an accountancy practice is essential
• Have the ability to liaise with internal departments when required
• Have a good awareness of the law relating to payroll (ie; TUPE, employment rights & data protection)
• Experience processing transactions on multi-customer payrolls
In return my client will offer a competitive salary, excellent career progression and a supportive and friendly team.
For more information apply now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'