HAVE YOU A PASSION FOR PAYROLL AND WANT TO WORK FOR A GROWING MODERN FORWARD THINKING ACCOUNTANCY FIRM IN NORTH LONDON?
£25,000 - £30,000
We are working with a well-established and forward thinking award winning chartered accountancy firm based in London, they are now looking for an experienced Payroll Clerk to join the team.. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company who have a great focus on business culture.
Key responsibilities for the Payroll position will include:
- Preparing weekly & monthly payrolls for up to 100 clients
- Dealing with pensions and auto-enrolment
- Building and maintaining effective relationships, both internally and externally
- Maintaining accurate payroll data
- Keeping up to date with legislative changes and statutory regulations
- Reviewing all processes and procedures to ensure they are current and compliant
- Ensuring all payroll queries are responded to in a timely manner
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects as required
Essential skills required:
- 3+ years' experience delivering end-to-end payroll
- Experienced user of Iris Payroll Professional (formally known as STAR)
- Confident communicator, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
If this Payroll opportunity is of interest, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'