In return for providing payroll and auto enrollment services, you will be offered a competitive salary and holiday benefits in a flexible working environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing weekly, monthly and quarterly payroll runs
- Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) and Statutory Paternity Pay (SPP) schemes
- Adhering to HMRC procedures and administering Auto Enrolment
- Following RTI regulations - processing starters and leavers, year end procedures and producing P60s for employees
Further information available on application
In order to be considered, you will need:
- Recent experience in operating a payroll
- Experience of using computerised payroll packages (eg, Sage)
- Working knowledge of RTI administration
- Experience in administering Auto Enrollment procedures
- Conversant in Sage, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
Please apply online with your most up-to-date CV, detailing your salary expectations and availability/notice period within your covering letter.
If you have any questions, or would like some information about similar roles, please email email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'