Purpose of the Role: To assist the Payments System Manager in managing the Company’s payments system in a way that protects the Company and its stakeholders from harm caused by fraud and error, whilst maintaining the Company’s ability to transact freely and efficiently with its customers.Key Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Payments Systems Manager in the design, development and implementation of a comprehensive payment solution.
- Promoting the best cross channel payment customer experience.
- Contributing to payment development projects and initiatives.
- Assisting the Payments Systems Manager in handling complex payment issues and queries.
- Handling payment and payment method information in a way that informs and supports business activities and decisions.
- Liaising with external suppliers as instructed by Payments Systems Manager.
- Promoting effective relationships between payment solutions and service providers and other operational teams.
- Assisting the Payments Systems Manager in conducting external benchmarking.
- Managing relationships with the key internal and external stakeholders.
- Cooperating with other departments to help prevent abuse.
- Escalating issues to the Payments Systems Manager as appropriate.
- Keeping abreast of professional knowledge by participating in training, maintaining personal networks and studying developments in quality management within the industry.
- Undertaking other reasonable duties as instructed by senior management.
- Good knowledge of online payment methods, their operation and best practices for optimization.
- Good knowledge of the online gaming industry.
- Proficient in MS Office Tools, including MS Excel.
- Fluency in English
- Good attention to detail
- Solid analytical skills
- Proactive approach.
- Good organisation and prioritising abilities.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Additional language
- Best Practices