Based in Sandwich
£18,000 - £20,000 DOE
We have a great opportunity for a Payments Specialist to join an emerging sustainable energy supplier in the UK.
Working closely with the billing team, you'll be tasked with ensuring customers are fit to bill and any payment enquiries are resolved within given timescales.
As a key member of our client's team, you'll be expected to have solid billing (GoCardless/WorldPay) experience.
Payment Specialist Responsibilities:
- Ensure customers are processed correctly with GoCardless and/or AllPay
- Assist the billing team to ensure customers' accounts are managed correctly
- Respond to customers' billing enquiries
- Deliver excellent customer service
Payment Specialist Expectations:
- 1-2 years' experience in a billing environment (invoicing, data entry)
- In-depth experience with GoCardless and WorldPay (or similar) is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
Just some of the great benefits on offer include 20- 25 days holiday, company pension, healthcare, training &development as well as access to free onsite parking.
This role is being managed by Morgan Jones Recruitment. Click the Apply Now button below and follow the simple steps to submit your CV.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
- Data Entry
- MicroSoft Excel
- Customer Services - Excellent
- MicroSoft Access
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'