Payments, Remittance & Expense Manager (VP)
£70,000 to £75,000
Our client an international bank based in London are looking to hire a Remittance & Expense Manager, to join their busy offices on a permanent basis.
If you have the below experience, please get in touch with Dave Hassett!
Responsibilities of the Remittance and Expense Manager will include:
- Supervise and control Staff resources
- Daily Administration duties to be performed in a timely manner adhering to key controls.
- Preparation of staff reports and MIS.
- Manage the timely processing of inward funds to customer accounts.
- Ensure customer accounts have sufficient balances, where payment limits apply.
- Responsible for supporting and processing payments from a repair.
- Verify and approval perspective at peak volume times in order to support the business.
- Monitoring intra-day workflows and payment system queues adhering to key controls and payment cut off times.
- Perform and assist with the documentation of User Acceptance Testing for new and improved system and process enhancements.
Successful Remittance & Expense Manager will have:
- Strong knowledge of SWIFT payment message structure.
- Excellent communication.
- Proven Management skills.
- Acceptance Testing
- Administration Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job