Payments Product & Project Manager - Regulatory Change - 6 Months
This will be a regulation focused project in how to implement potential product changes due to regulation changes in payments based applications
- Gathering & documenting and driving detailed product enhancements and changes, based on a solid understanding of systems, customer experience, the UK market needs and our brand
- Coordinating across a wide variety of internal parties regionally to manage changes across multiple products and activities
- Developing go to market plans with the different functions to achieve our targets
- Analysing data to identify needs for improvement and change across legal and compliance frameworks
- Quickly acquire an understanding of how our products work from a technical and functional perspective.
- From a project perspective, PPM leads the planning and execution of our project activities for focusing on the product functions.
- The PPM works with multiple team including the project team, legal, compliance, privacy and others to design and execute required changes in our product offering.
- Experience with product and strategy.
- Experience and understanding of regulatory landscape, compliance, privacy etc.
- Track record of significant solutions launches.
- experience around eCommerce & Payments essential
- Payment Products & Regulation Change
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job