The Rank Group is growing rapidly within both our Venues and Digital businesses. If you’re not sure who we are, you may be more familiar with us through our iconic brands; Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casino. We have most recently acquired Stride Gaming, which, together with our existing Digital business, forms Rank Interactive. We employ circa 8,000 people globally, with our UK office functions being located in Maidenhead (Head Office), Sheffield (Customer Solutions Hub), London (Digital) and a further office in Gibraltar, which is home to our existing Rank Digital function. We are evolving as a business and are adding some exciting new brands and concepts to our venues and digital offering. By joining an office-based or operational function with us, you’ll instantly be part of a high-performing and inclusive culture, which works closely to support our Customer-facing teams.
Reporting to the Head of Payments, the Payments Manager (Retail / International) will be responsible for defining and delivering on the Rank Groups payments strategy; with a focus on retail innovation (in-casino/Bingo halls) and international markets (digital). In-line, they will be responsible for constant optimization of payments processes to maximize revenue and set best in industry payments service.
The Payments Manager (Retail / International) will be highly analytical, data driven and inquisitive; manipulating large volumes of transaction and customer data to understand payments behavior, trends and issues, formulating data driven solutions and defining process.
The subject matter expert for retail and international payments, the Payments Manager will have in-depth knowledge of Ranks payments infrastructure and systems. They will keep abreast of emerging trends and technology in the payments industry to define Ranks payments strategy with the HO Payments; with strong desire to have an industry leading, forward-thinking, payments product.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strategic lead for Retail Payments; ensuring the group has the best partners, product, solutions to offer an industry leading payments service.
- Strategic lead for International digital brand payments (initially Spain/Portugal/LATAM) with further market growth expected. This includes delivery of the Groups wider payments strategy to these sites (e.g. real time payments strategy), ensuring robust payment method coverage, optimizing conversion and BAU payments support.
- Relationship management; EPoS solution partners (e.g. terminal provider, acquiring partner, Card Schemes, etc.), International banking partners and alternative payment method providers.
- Periodic reporting to the digital leadership team; working with Data Analysts to source payments KPI’s and key insights.
- Work with the Omni-channel team and Fraud department on optimization of omni-channel money movement (including fraud screening practice); using knowledge of user payments behavior in-club to improve experience.
- Supporting the Head of Payments and Payments Manager (UK) on domestic digital product strategy, as required.
- Ensure Rank Group are offering optimized/industry leading user experience on deposit and withdrawal request to ensure Rank maximizes its revenue.
- Review, evaluate and provide recommendations to HO Payments for changes to policy and procedure within the department.
- Supporting the wider Fraud and Payments teams with training, mentoring and coaching junior team members on all thing’s payments.
- Resolve escalated operational payment issues quickly and efficiently whilst ensuring the best customer experience.
- Deal with all requests for payment related data and deliver in a timely manner.
- Payments experience is essential
- Familiar with Retail payments/EPoS solutions and Payment gateways
- Experience of digital payments processing in international markets, either with an operator or payments company.
- Strong Account Management experience.
- Good understanding of PSD2 regulation; in particular SCA elements.
- Experience in introducing new products.
- Experience of working to strict payments related goals and objectives.
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge including use of Pivot Tables, V-Lookups etc.
- Good knowledge of the online gaming industry.
- Stakeholder management experience in working with other operational departments.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders and the ability to lead changes within the department.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'