Job: Payments Management Analyst
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000
- Manage cash transactions that include direct debits, cheques, standing orders and DWP payments
- Oversee exceptional and complex transactions that need further investigation to resolve
- Prepare data and management of automated posting processes for credit transactions
- Investigate and resolve all unposted bank reconciliation items
- Identify missing cash receipts and post onto to customer accounts
- Clear uncashed cheques and repost transactions to customer accounts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly numerate with an ability to identify potential risk items
- Ability to investigate and resolve complex issues
- Cash management experience essential
- Experience of processing direct debit payments desirable
- Background in financial services preferred
Please only apply if you match all of the above criteria.
S4 is acting as an agency for this role.
At registration stage, to confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport and proof of address with you. Registration takes approximately 1 hour.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. S4 Personnel Ltd is only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Cash Management
- Cash Receipts
- Direct Debit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job