A leading Digital Transformation organisation are looking for a Payments Consultant to join their global Payments & Transactions group based in London.
This award-winning firm offers exceptional opportunities for Payments professionals with experience of Global PayPlus that want to work on major Payments Transformation projects.
Suitable Payments candidates will have a mixture of the following skills and experience:
- Must have a strong background in Payments consulting in Tier 1 Banking or Financial Services
- Previously acted as a Payments SME, Project Manager or Business Analyst
- Must have in-depth knowledge of GPPSP and Payment Hub
- Broad knowledge of Instant Payments platforms including SEPA, Faster Payments, CHAPS, BACS, Wallet, Contactless etc.
- Knowledge of ISO20022
- Must have strong client stakeholder management experience
- Strong BA toolkit and ability to gather requirements, create technical documentation etc.
- Must have experience working in an on/offshore delivery model
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong academic background (BSc / MSc)
Package: £70,000 - £100,000 Basic + Benefits + Bonus
Location: London, UK (must be flexible on post COVID travel)
To be considered for this Payments SME opportunity send us your CV ASAP to avoid disappointment.
- Project Management
- Global PayPlus
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'