SWIFT Payments Processing Clerk
The Banking payments team provides the Middle and Back office functions for the Branch with a varied list of tasks. These include ATM management, managing the Cash provision for the Branch including Teller services, Remittance processing including EUR and GBP clearing (inward and outward) , Treasury Operations, Investment Operations, Investigations, Static Data, Debit Card management, Cheques, Image clearing and other back office functions as required.
You will be supporting the Payment Team with the following tasks:
- Processing MT 199's daily
- Co-ordinating Customer Treasury activities with the London Treasury team
- Reconciliation and preparing of MI for management for investigations handled
- Support all testing related to payments
- Handle Remittance Reconciliations
- Ensuring that all incoming and outgoing remittances are processed accurately
- Processing MT199 and MT103 on a daily basis
- Handling queries and complaints originating from customers and other banks in the process chain to the Manager
- Corresponding with different Banking partners through email, telephone and SWIFT
- General archiving and record keeping of client information
- Coordinate with Treasury in providing necessary MIS regarding the ins and outflow of payments for them to be able to manage adequate funding of NOSTRO / VOSTRO accounts
- Assist in reconcile all incoming and outgoing messages between SWIFT and Finacle to ensure that all transactions have been completed in both systems.
- Monitor both Finacle/ Payment Hub and SWIFT system for errors and do necessary repairs to complete the transaction
- Responsible for daily reconciliation of bank accounts
- Monitor all payments queues in Finacle and swift to ensure that all payments are processed in a timely manner.
- 12 months experience within the Banking Industry
- Must have knowledge of SWIFT message types
- Proficient in Excel ( Basic to Intermediate)
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills
- An able team player
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office skills in Word, Excel
- swift payments
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'