Payments Clerk (Temporary Position)
A large insurance broker in North Leeds is currently looking for immediately available Payments Clerks to join them on a 3 month contract with the possibility of this extending.
As a Payments Clerk your main responsibilities will include:
* Ensure all payments are dealt with in a timely and efficient manor
* Contribute to the improvement of the payment team to create efficient working practices.
* Communicate professionally and proactively with colleagues and clients
* Deal with enquiries quickly and effectively.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A good ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Experience of accounts payable.
* Strong organisational skills.
* Eagerness to learn new skills and systems.
It would be advantageous if candidates have previously worked in a insurance or professional services background although this is not essential.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age