This is a brilliant opportunity to join an international Bank in the City as a Payments Business Analyst.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking a full review of processes and procedures along with a regulatory gap analysis to fully document the Bank's current complaint-state and the measure required to ensure compliance with PSD2
- Develop and implement a process-level remedial action plan
- Produce procedure documents and support the development of relevant Bank policies
Requirements for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Thorough technical understanding of the Payment Services Regulations 2007 and PSD2
- Knowledge of Application Programme Interfaces
- Experience of developing retail bank platforms
- Broad understanding of the payments landscape
In return, the client will offer a competitive daily rate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job