Payments and Settlements Officer (Secruities)
• Timely processing of payment and settlements, providing best client services possible to ensure satisfactory delivery for the Bank’s clients. Adhere to the Treating Customer Fairly principles through all work activities.
• Support the line manager in ensuring that all colleagues in the team are fully cross trained and that all processes are adequate and well documented.
• Assist with projects related to the continuous improvement of the Function.
• Work in close conjunction with the Client Services team and other internal functions to achieve best possible outcome for the customer.
• Support the maintenance of the Function’s Policies and Procedures.
• Contribute to operational risk management in the day to day job activities.
• Other related duties as assigned
Assistance with Payments, Fixed Term Deposit and Daily clearing:
• Where required, assist with all inbound and outbound payment transactions so that they are duly input and verified in accordance with customers’ authorised signature, account balance and compliance.
• Release payments onto the SWIFT system within allocated limit
• Repair all SWIFT message failures advised by IT
• Performs all the relevant checks according the Financial Crime Prevention Policy
• Ensure all Fixed Term Deposits are processed and settled in a timely and accurate manner and within SLA.
• Process daily clearing files (CHQ Clearing, Direct Debits, BACS, etc).
• Daily reconciliation of Mastercard Accounts
Treasury & Securities Settlements:
• Process the settlement of Treasury and Market transactions and record for cash position purposes. Agree balances with Treasury under the terms outlined in the Service Level Agreement.
• Ensure all manual cash position adjustments (ad hoc) are processed on behalf of other Departments.
• Carry out matching Securities trades and assist with Treasury trades with counterparties and handle any mis-matched trades with expediency.
• Contribute to the preparation of EMIR and MFID reporting.
• Where required, assist with the management of the Bank’s collateral deposits with Treasury counterparties.
- Nostro Reconciliation
- SWIFT messaging
- SWIFT payments
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'