Brooke Harrison Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership to offer you an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing finance companies in the UK. Offering an excellent location and new prestigious offices based in the heart of Manchester city centre.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority this is a fantastic time to join an multi award winning company! Recent success and development has resulted in being ranked in the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 list!
About the role
You will work exclusively with our own customers, so you’ll build lasting, in-depth relationships that go beyond a simple income and expenditure and look further ahead than today.
You will deliver high standards of customer service, taking ownership of your personal performance, while keeping the best interests of our customers at the heart of what you do.
Shift Pattern: Monday to Thursday, 2 days per week 11am-8pm, 2 days per week 8am-5pm
Friday -9am-5pm One Saturday per month 9am-1pm
This role would be perfect for you if you have the following :
- A track record in managing customer accounts.
- Proven ability in identifying the underlying cause of arrears or root cause of arrears.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience of dealing with vulnerable customers.
- Team spirit and a positive attitude.
- Collections experience is essential. You may have experience as a Collection Advisor, Collections Expert, Collections Agent, Collections Specialist, Debt Recovery Advisor, Debt Management Advisor, Debt recovery expert, Debt Collector, Sales Advisor, Retentions Advisor.
If you can answer "yes" to any of the above then we would like to hear from you !
What can we offer you?
- A healthcare cash plan
- A contributory pension scheme, matched to 5%
- Life Assurance
- Length of service awards
- Over Time Offered at time and 1/2
- Cycle to work scheme
- Payroll giving
- Up to 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Long term career with real prospects.
- Valued as a person rather than just an employee
- A fantastic, fast dynamic place to work.
Best bits about the company?
A dynamic organisation and an established lender
Continuing a phenomenal period of growth; demonstrated by our rankings in The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 for the last 3 years and multiple awards.
- FCA Authorised
Unfortunately, Brooke Harrison Recruitment can only respond to candidates that meet the minimum criteria for the role. If you have not received a response from Brooke Harrison Recruitment within 3 working days, please assume that in this instance your application has been unsuccessful.
- Customer Retention
- Debt Management
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'