Purpose of the Role: To protect the Company and its stakeholders’ brands, intellectual property, reputation and assets from harm caused by fraud and error, whilst maintaining the Company’s ability to transact freely and efficiently with its customers.
- Processing all customer payments on a daily basis and ensuring they are recorded accurately in the appropriate systems.
- Tracking, investigating and resolving payment issues in a timely manner, whilst keeping customers and management informed on the progress of their case at all times.
- Acting as the dedicated point of contact for all customer payment related queries.
- Providing and processing information in response to customer enquiries, concerns and requests in a timely, personable and professional manner.
- Following up on customer interaction and reporting on identified issues.
- Assisting Finance with reconciliation work.
- Communicating effectively with other departments (such as Customer Services and Fraud).
- Ensuring that all risk, controls and compliance processes are adhered to for all payments.
- Displaying a high level of attention to detail whilst recording and updating account information.
- Assisting management in activity reporting by providing timely information upon request.
- Identifying risks associated with gambling fraud.
- Contributing to team effort by meeting KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Complying with Company’s policies and procedures at all times, to improve service provided.
- Contributing to a continual enhancement of the Payments function, by providing ideas and suggestions on how to improve procedures and develop the department.
- Completing other ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- Dealing with customers and staff in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Escalating issues to management as appropriate.
- Keeping abreast of professional knowledge by participating in training, maintaining personal networks and studying developments in quality management within the industry.
- Undertaking other reasonable duties as instructed by senior management.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Russian (written and verbal).
- Good knowledge of MS Office Tools, including MS Excel.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Good attention to detail.
- Proactive approach.
- Good organisation and prioritising abilities.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of the betting industry
- A passion and an interest in online gaming
Required Skills and Abilities
Desirable Skills and Abilities
- Must be flexible towards work schedules and rota (mornings, evenings and nights)
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service