Established in 2011, my client is a highly successful, independent financial services firm, with offices based worldwide in London, Australia and New York. Specialising in Trade and Supply Chain Finance, this highly reputable firm provide a first class service to financial institutions across the globe.
Due to continued success and expansion, my client is currently recruiting for a Payment Specialist to join their growing team on a permanent basis. This unique role requires a confident and professional candidate, with solid experience in processing high net worth, multi-currency payments using various platforms including SWIFT. With this company continuing to grow and develop, my client can offer clear cut paths of progression alongside a competitive salary! Due to the location of these offices, access to own transport is essential, however free on-site parking is provided.
Responsibilities for the Payment Specialist include, but are not limited to:
- Accurate processing of high value incoming payments and execution of outgoing payments
- Reconciliation of client monies received from partner banks / institutions globally
- Creating and accepting trades using a number of bespoke in-house systems
- Managing a high volume of transfer requests and processing with set timescales
- Using online payment systems to move money within strict deadlines
- Efficient allocation of funds to various client accounts
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have proven, solid experience in payment transfers from the financial services industry, specifically with high value transactions and ideally with various currencies
- Knowledge of payment processing terms such as BACS, CHAPS, etc.
- Experience in SWIFT payment/message preparation (manual and automated) - MT103, 102’s and MT 202’s
- Understanding and experience of FX would be ideal but not essential
- Experience in using various online platforms for money movements
- Good understanding of money laundering regulations
- Strong skills in accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines
This is an un-missable opportunity to join a global, forward thinking firm which can offer a competitive salary with generous bonus scheme and the strong potential for progression. This role is ideally studied to an individual with a solid background in processing high net worth payments and is now looking to develop their career within a highly regarded financial services firm. As mentioned, owning your own vehicle is essential due to the location of these offices.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Payment Specialist position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Financial Services division specialises in recruiting all types of senior/specialised operations vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments within financial services, including:
- Investment Operations Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Compliance Officer / Compliance Manager
- Risk Officer / Risk Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.