Position: Payment Policy and Compliance Manager
Location: London, Bristol or Birmingham
Salary: to £56,420, Car allowance £4,000, 4% Cash plus Pension and
My client is a challenger bank and in its growth stage, as far as payments are concerned, moving from an outsourced payments platform to their own, which has thrown up an exciting opportunity to join the Payments team and play an integral part on our clients’ journey to insourcing and managing the Payments business.
You’ll work closely with the Head of Payments, in a completely autonomous capacity, to manage the Payments Policy and Standards and ensure that the wider business is compliant and that you can provide insightful industry and regulatory intelligence to help inform the senior management in their decision-making processes.
Naturally, you will have a good knowledge of the Regulatory Payments environment e.g. PSD2, GPDR, CMA etc. and possess an ability to build and maintain relationships throughout the bank and externally, where there will be a requirement to attend industry and regulatory meetings.
Some key responsibilities will be:
- Development of the Payments policy and standards to ensure that our clients' payment propositions are compliant with industry and Regulatory expectations.
- Contributes to the development of business plans, from a Payments Regulatory perspective, providing insightful information, guidance, and advice and help business areas assess downstream implications linked to decisions.
- Gather external insights from industry trends and competitors regarding payment regulation, behaviors and trends that could impact our clients' Payments Policy or the payments business.
- Support the design and build of Payment Regulatory solutions ensuring overall compliance with the directive/policy.
- Identify and manage regulation/mandatory activity from industry or advisory bodies and align to the Payments Change portfolio.
We believe this is a great opportunity for compliance and policy specialist who has a vision as to how a senior payments role should be orchestrated. The role can be based from either London, Birmingham or Bristol but you’ll need to be flexible in terms of travel.
- Regulatory Standards
- Payment Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job