This massive digital entertainment company is looking for a Payment Operations Manager to be responsible for the operational management of payments across the EMEA region
The role involves:
- Identify strategies to influence consumer payment preference in order to drive down cost
- Championing operational efficiencies
- Providing payment landscape and regulatory insight to senior management
- Working closely with finance and accounting teams to identify any discrepancies in payment reconciliation
- Report discrepancies and exceptions for payment reconciliation, communicating local business requirements and contributing to the resolution.
- Support the global payment optimisation analysis process
- Coordinate marketing, PR and Customer Service teams when launching or changing any payment solution
- Ambassador and main business contact for any issues relating to Payment or Fraud management
- In depth understanding of credit/debit card processing within an e-Commerce environment.
- Strong understanding of payment settlement and reconciliation processes
- Prior experience of reconciliation and exception management
- Good understanding of nuances between online payment instruments.
- Prior experience of driving operational efficiencies in ecommerce environments.
- Ability to navigate complex environments with multiple stakeholders across a variety of business functions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to successfully build relationships with stakeholders.
- Experience of working under pressure, in an ever changing and challenging environment.
- Strong understanding of card schemes and regulation.
- Good understanding of payment service regulations such as the Payment Services Directive.
- Understanding of cultural and regional differences in attitudes towards different payment mechanics.
For more jobs like this follow @WayForward_ on Twitter
- Online Payment
- Payment Services
- payment operations
- digital payments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job