Payment Operations Associate 12m FTC
My client, a globally recognised bank is recruiting for a Payment Operations Associate to be based near Harrow, London. This is a 12-month Fixed Term Contract, paying up to 26K.
Your main responsibilities will ensure the timely and accurate processing of all incoming and outgoing Payments for Individual and Corporate clients, Credit, and Operations & Liability departments in keeping with banking guidelines.
Your role will involve:
- Responsible for the verification of the authenticity of all payment instructions from Finacle and other related applications.
- Responsible for the verification of all outbound remittances for subsidiary and wholesale banking customers like individual, corporate services, syndication, FIG and investment payments.
- Responsible for the verification of all Finnacle/SWIFT Connect customer remittances.
- Responsible for the verification of all inward/outward position advised to the Dealers and Treasury Settlement Department through Request Management Services.
- Responsible for the verification of all incoming remittances.
- Responsible for the verification of all currency bookings.
- Responsible for the timely and appropriate resolution of customer queries, and any other queries relating to reconciliation, SWIFT, or received by email.
- Responsible for end of day check for SWIFT/FTI/Intranet and OFAC Station and confirmation that all day's payments were processed.
- Respond to Audit findings and implement recommendations.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year's previous experience of Banking/Payment operations within the financial services industry. You will ideally be a strong planning, organising, and monitoring skill set/experience committed to excellence have some exposure to change management and SWIFT/CHAPS, BACS and SEPA etc.
Please get in touch if this is the role for you!
- Payment Operations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'