We have an exciting opportunity with a reputable Local Government client in the West Midlands area who is currently recruiting for an exciting Pay & Reward Manager position on a fixed term basis of 24 months. The organisation has circa 5000 employees and offers a competitive benefits package alongside a basic salary of up to £50,000. This role operates on a 37 hour basis and our client is looking to get someone started as soon as possible.
The successful candidate must have demonstrable project management experience and CIPD qualifications are desirable.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Liaising with the Head of Employment Policy & Practice and leadership team to develop and implement a new Pay and Reward Strategy
* Collaborating with a HR colleagues, Senior Management, Partners and service users to capture, critically evaluate and improve reward and recognition policies and processes, responding appropriately to customer feedback
* Developing a consistent compensation philosophy in line with organisational objectives, to attract, engage and retain staff, including exploring performance related pay benchmarking within similar organisations
* Developing, aligning and streamlining pay and reward policies and procedures, including managing employee communication and guidance to ensure consistency of understanding and application
* Ensuring HR systems and analytics are aligned and developed to meet the needs of pay and remuneration requirements
* Educating management to understand the organisations pay and reward policies and how these may be applied locally through employee benefits, non-financial rewards and total rewards systems
Please note that James Andrews is working as both an employment agency and an employment business in relation to this role.
- Employee Benefits
- Job Evaluation
- Pay Structures