Working Conditions: Working conditions in Afghanistan are arduous and includes heat and dust, frequently involving much physical exertion and exposure to the elements. Operations will be of a 24 hour nature. Flights & full messing provided. Rotation is 12 weeks on 3 weeks off.
- The CATO Pax Manager (CPM) must have recent and progressive experience in the management of an aviation passenger terminal and have rotary wing experience.
- The CPM must have valid NATO Secret Security Clearance to ensure access to secure communications and Command Level meetings and should demonstrate knowledge and experience of Air Transport Security regulations in order to assist with baggage and passenger screening.
- The CPM must either hold or be able to obtain a HKIA airfield driver’s license.
- The CPM will manage a team of Pax Team Leaders/ Pax specialists and take responsibility for the KBR staff under his/ her leadership to ensure full compliance to the KBR Health and Safety policies.
Must be able to demonstrate previous relevant experience in the management of military passenger handling operations.
Must hold a valid and internationally recognized national driving license.
Possess fluent English language skills, both written and spoken.
- Must be familiar with radio and telephone procedure in order to communicate with the HKIA Air Operations Centre and Air Traffic Control.
- Familiar with NATO, ICAO and IATA terminology and standards and also to be familiar with ramp (apron) safety procedures.
- passenger handling
- transport security
- PAX Manager