To provide security services at various sites across a defined geographical area as required. To project a security presence including operating a vehicle to perform patrol, inspection, and/or incident response services. Protecting the customer’s employees, property and other assets in line with the relevant Assignment Instructions and site-specific customer requirements. Delivering the highest levels of customer service which consistently demonstrate Securitas’ core values of Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness.
- Provides a variety of mobile services including patrols and alarm response for commercial or private clients, escort duties and any other work as required throughout the shift.
- Checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, security violations, and unauthorised personnel.
- Inspects buildings, grounds and security devices. Monitors and sets security devices.
- Provides locking / unlocking services to client sites and premises.
- Ensures GRS is up to date and planned work is completed on time.
- Completes Run sheets on a daily basis.
- Compiles incident and alarm activation reports as required to a legible and accurate standard.
- Ensures security of any company vehicle used and maintains it to the required standard to reflect a professional company image at all times.
- Ensures any company information is kept secure and confidential.
- Attends training courses when required.
- Carries out other tasks/duties that may be required to continue the efficient running of the business.
- Wears the uniform supplied in a way that projects professionalism.
- Fully complies with SOP013.
- Drives fleet vehicles in a professional and legal manner ensuring compliance with Road Traffic Regulations.
- Ensures that all incidents are reported in line with company policy and procedure and understands the escalation procedure and when to use it.
- Valid SIA licence.
- A full UK driving licence (manual).
- A 5 year checkable work history (for screening to BS 5758) Securitas Security Services (UK) Ltd March 2016
- Right to work in the UK.
- Smart and presentable.
- Able to work shift patterns - days/nights/week-ends.
- Able to work alone.
- A good working knowledge of, and ability to use, MS Office especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to remain calm under pressure or emergency situations.
- SIA Licence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job