Job title: Patient Transport Driver (Driver Companion) 12:00 - 23:59
Following a period of tremendous success and growth, OnCue are seeking Patient Transport Drivers - which we call Driver Companions on a self-employed basis to join their growing team.
OnCue is a MedTech business specialising in the provision of care-led, reliable, and scalable non-emergency patient transport services to CCG’s, NHS Trusts, and Ambulance providers.
With a large fleet of CQC registered MediCab®vehicles and a focus on Driver Training, OnCue are uniquely placed to provide enhanced and efficient patient transport support solutions, that both partners and patients can trust.
Your job will be to deliver excellent patient transport services in a safe and care-driven manner.
Many of the patients you transport will be vulnerable, so it is important that you have the desire to care for them and understand your work goes beyond driving patients from A to B.
OnCue will provide you with comprehensive training that covers all aspects of how to support patients in your care, such as First Aid, Health & Safety, Infection Control, Safe Systems of Work, Moving Patients and much more.
This role offers new team members exciting earning potential as part of a dynamic and busy business, alongside the opportunity to perform in a job that really matters to those most in need.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving patients to and from non-emergency medical appointments throughout the UK as agreed with our team of Operations Specialists - these could be at NHS or private hospitals/clinics.
- Ensuring you deliver a service that is in-line with the CQC Training we provide you with; safe, caring, responsive and well-led.
- Driving in accordance with the Highway Code and in a manner that is both safe and legal.
- Being a brand ambassador for OnCue as a business, ensuring you always meet and represent our core values.
Required Attributes and Skills:
- Clean, Full, UK Driving Licence
- A desire to care whilst earning, our patients can be amongst the most vulnerable and need expert assistance from their driver companion; the right attitude is important
- Good all-round communication skills
- Ability to use App based operating systems
- Good team player
- Flexible approach to work and working hours
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good command of the English Language - other Languages are beneficial but not required
- Over 25 years of age - Insurance requirement
- Reasonable physical well-being
- High earning potential
- Flexible hours
- Paid Training covering First Aid, Health & Safety, Manual Handling Training - 5 days, £50 per day, + travel expenses
- Vehicle provided with fuel card
- No return to base to take vehicle home at end of shift
This role comes under the remit of the Fleet Department; therefore, you will liaise with the Fleet Manager and their appointed representatives. You will also be working closely with the Operations Team.
- Customer Care
- Driving Licence
- Health Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'