*Working hours 9:30am-5:30pm or 10am to 6pm Mon-Fri -There are 2 positions available here*
Our lovely medical client based just outside of High Wycombe are looking for two organised, efficient candidates who can work to deadlines with great attention to detail in a customer services environment. You will be responsible for handling inbound and outbound communication with patients.
The Job Role:
You will be the first point of contact with patient calls therefore, you will provide a positive, friendly and helpful service, taking ownership for resolving customers questions and queries. This will involves liaising with other departments within the organisation in a positive manner to evolve the client’s quires through to their resolution. You will be responsible for maintaining communication with the client until their query is solved.
- Empathy towards patients with complex medical conditions
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication, oral and written, skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Possess a 'can do’ attitude
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Modern office facilities, subsidised canteen and free parking onsite
- 25 days per annum rising to 27 after 5 years’ service
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'