*Working hours 9:30am-5:30pm Mon-Fri*
There are 2 positions available here:
- 1x permanent Support Specialist
- 1x 6-month contract Support Specialist
Our lovely medical client based just outside of High Wycombe are looking for two organised, efficient candidates who can work to deadlines with great attention to detail in a customer services environment.
This role is based within the Healthcare sector therefore, this position requires you to be responsible for communication with GP surgeries and some of the client’s patents in a timely manner to follow up on patient orders.
You will be accountable for keeping the patent updated with the progress of their order whilst working with other departments to ensure the order is sent out as planned.
This role requires someone with fantastic time management skills and the ability to multitask in addition to investigating into queries with patient orders. Additionally, you will use your skills to identify business opportunities and pass these details to the relevant sale department within the organisation.
A professional manner is essential at all times to assist with building relationships with customer that will enhance the company’s quality image.
- Proven telephone based Customer Service background
- Experience of up-selling and cross selling/conversion of product use
- Proven excellent Database Management Skills
- Empathy towards patients with complex medical conditions
- Analytical and enquiring mind
- Proven experience of managing high call volumes (Patient Services)
- Possess influential and persuasive skill set
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication, oral and written, skills
- Experience of marketing campaigns and working to targets
- Able to work under pressure
- Possess a 'can do’ attitude
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Modern office facilities, subsidised canteen and free parking onsite
- 25 days per annum rising to 27 after 5 years’ service
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job