Do you have an Office / Customer Service background?
Excellent interpersonal skills? Are you flexible, approachable and a team player?
University Hospital Southampton NHS Trust would love to hear from you!
NHS Professionals run the temporary work placements at University Hospital Southampton and the Patient Services Team require, Patient Services Centre Clerk's, Deputy Team Leader and Team Leader.
Bands: 2, 3 & 4...
Location: Southampton General Hospital
What perks are we offering in return?
• 1st choice of over 4,200 placements - your dedicated consultant can book your placements today.
• Work this week, get paid next - Get paid the following Friday when you release your timesheets by 23:59 on Wednesday.
• Get paid to take holiday! - Holiday is accrued during every shift you work.
• Statutory maternity/paternity (subject to qualifying criteria)
• Access to our very own pension scheme called 'NHSP Stakeholder pension' for eligible members
• Free training and development opportunities
...and we are part of the NHS family!
We value your skills and experience and can provide you with a fantastic opportunity to work within the NHS and deliver a great experience for patients.
Please note that you will be contacted via e-mail throughout the recruitment process, so please check your e-mails regularly.
We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Successful applicants will be contacted after the closing date