Patient Services Coordinator - 9:00am - 5:30pm
Looking for a new opportunity?
Looking for your first office role?
From a customer service background?
Then this could be the role for you!
Our Harlow based client is currently looking for multiple service co-ordinators to join the team. You will be dealing with both inbound and outbound calls to organise customer deliveries.
This is a temporary position with the chance to go permanent after 13 weeks.
Duties to include:
- Arrange and maintain delivery schedules
- Requesting prescriptions - adding them to the in house system (ensuring all details are correct)
- Installing new records and arranging first delivery
- Helping with customer queries (regarding deliveries and changes to medication requirements)
You will be required to work on own initiative consulting with colleagues where appropriate to ensure consistency and referring to team Managers as necessary.
Monday - Friday
9am - 5:30pm
Essential - Customer service background (Retail, Call centre, Reception etc.)
You will need to be available to register with our Harlow Branch. If you are interested in this position, please apply online or send your CV to and we will be in contact if suitable to arrange a registration.
Benefits of temping with Reed:
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'