Our client is an Independent Sector Radiology company providing managed radiology services and franchise-based professional services direct to radiologists. A growing company providing Radiology services at NHS and Private sites. It provides an IT solution to the Radiology community with back office support.
The Administrator will be the first person to speak with our patients so will need a very confident and professional telephone manner and would ideally have a year’s experience. You are responsible for providing assistance with the day to day reception and administration of all office functions. This role will be a key support position working with the operations, finance and business teams providing administrative and data entry support for the current and developing business.
The Administrator must be able to work under their own initiative, understandwhen to seek advice from line manager and to work as part of a team. A proven data entry and administrative skill set combined with a flexible and committed approach to work is essential.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Responsible, as part of the office team, for the efficient day to day running of the office administration and reception
- Provide telephone support for all patient appointment bookings
- Provide telephone support for all general enquires
- Complete data entry tasks for all the patient booking systems
- Liaise with consultants, secretaries, clinical staff and radiologists regarding new patients, review clinics and follow-up clinics
- Work with the office team to help manage all the info email accounts
- Ensure incoming and outgoing mail is dealt with daily
- Maintain an effective filing system for all Company correspondence
- Deal with all customer enquiries with courtesy, confidentiality and professionalism
- Handle telephone enquiries in a polite and efficient manner
- Liaise effectively with both internal and external customers
- Maintain the highest standard of work in terms of accuracy, timelines and presentation always
- Perform any other duties as required to ensure the provision of an efficient, effective and high quality service
- Attend staff meetings, appraisals and statutory training as required
If this sounds like your ideal role, please submit your CV.
- Customer Services