Our client, a successful medical supplies organisation in High Wycombe, is looking for an Administrator to join their team and provide excellent support to the customer service team.
A high level of accuracy is required for this position.
The hours are 9am - 5pm and our client offers excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, free parking, pension and private medical insurance.
- Processing daily prescriptions
- Liaising with Nurses and GP surgeries
- Surgery calls - chase outstanding scripts
- Script filling & cleansing
- Setting up new patients
- Scanning of templates
- Email response
- Month end procedures
- Working to targets set by Team Leader
- Support all teams with routine admin tasks
The successful candidate will
- Be reliable, inquisitive and enthusiastic
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be methodical
- Be highly organised
- Database input experience would be desirable
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).