Patient Safety Officer
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Patient Safety Officer on a temporary basis for approximately two months, this is due to start imminently.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
· Review Datix Incident Reports and escalate any incident reports of concern to the Patient Safety Lead or Risk Manager for further review and action
· Provide advice and information on incident reporting, review & management as well as on wider patient safety matters using a range of media/communication methods
· Provide training on patient safety issues, clinical risk and incident reporting and investigation to clinical and non-clinical teams
· Support the Patient Safety and Learning and Development Team in revising and keeping up-to-date relevant training and e-learning (e.g. Datix Incident Reporting and Investigation e-learning package)
· Attend and contribute to relevant meetings providing information and advice where requested.
· Keep up to date with developments in patient safety both nationally and internationally
To apply for this role or to find out about other jobs, please contact James Payne on or email .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'